Marlow-based designer with over ten years of building user-centred services. My time as a consultant has given me a natural affinity with all aspects of service delivery.
A firm believer of designing in the medium people will be using. I build prototypes in code, enabling us to get more realistic results from testing.
I involve the team and stakeholders in every part of the design process, from design studios to presenting to senior leadership. The resulting empathy the team builds with its users means the service is based on user needs, not just business objectives.
Highlights of my work
- NHS COVID-19 app, with UK Health Security Agency (UCD team lead)
- The Blue Badge service, with Department for Transport (Service and interaction designer)
- Apprenticeships service, with the Education & Skills Funding Agency (Interaction designer)
- Fast Stream and Early Talent, with Civil Service Human Resources (Service and interaction designer)
- Multiple private sector clients, under non-disclosure agreements
Interested in working with me? Get in touch.